Thursday, February 24, 2011

paper

One thing I definitely struggled with was meeting the minimum page requirements because going back and reading my final product I thought it was a pretty solid paper but may have been too repetitive in some areas. I think having the pier workshop really helped me though because my classmates that read my paper noticed a lot of things that I didn't and gave me tips on what I could add to improve my writing. Also the little exercise we did with the sticky notes was very interesting and helpful to me!

To add on what I struggled with when writing this paper I had trouble with the actual purpose for writing this essay because I know we were supposed to argue about how the rhetoric of our genre influences people but when trying to meet the 5 page requirement my paper began to be more about informing people about weight loss pills which might in turn might have hurt my paper in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment